Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please tell me which songs you like the best that i wrote and do i have potential to be a songwriter?

1. you say im the only girl you wanna be with


that you wouldnt hurt me and go out with some witch


thats when i awnsered a call from another girl


she said to tell you that you were great and that you rocked her world


then you come home wit some perfume i dont own


you start to deny things and tell me to leave you alone





2.sticks and stones may break my bones


but words may never hurt me no more


ive been through the pain been through the sorrow


cried so much as if there was no tommorow


i would wish that my life could be a fantasy


something that aint hard and you can go by easily

Please tell me which songs you like the best that i wrote and do i have potential to be a songwriter?
Song number 2 is pretty good. Well done.
Reply:on your way to becoming a WONDERFUL emo song writer! lol a lot of it really depends on the music you have with it, a song can have great lyrics and be ruined by how the sing it or the instruments the use...so if you do get to be a songwrighter, don't let some one fu.c k it up by having the wrong sound


No comments:

Post a Comment