Sunday, November 15, 2009

More songs that are good like these...?

k i like


wonder wall-oasis


green day


there is-boxcar racer


in the cold-acceptence


those nights-skillet


makes me wonder-maroon5


potential break up song-aly%26amp;aj


too little too late-jojo


evanescence


face down


good charlotte


boys like girls


i only know those certain songs by the artists...i dont know any other ones besides those





my questions is what are some other songs or artists like that that are rly good? also what songs from the artists listed should i download for my ipod?


thanxx in advance

More songs that are good like these...?
Gimme more- Britney Spears


Stronger- Kanye West


Supermodel Robots- The network (the network is green day with masks on lol)


Hot- avril lavigne


It's not over- chris daughtry


Never again- kelly clarkson


Turn it up - Paris Hilton


I got it from my mamma- Will.I.AM
Reply:shake tramp by marinas trench|!


No comments:

Post a Comment