Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am looking for "The Potential Break-up Song" for a ringtone, But I cant download it on my phone?

(The Potential Break Up Song, By Aly %26amp; Aj) I want it for a ringtone but I can''t download it on my phone.. Does anyone know a site that I can buy it off of, that is safe? And I dont want any of those $9.99 per month deals.. If I could get a website, that would be good

I am looking for "The Potential Break-up Song" for a ringtone, But I cant download it on my phone?
Get the song on your computer and go to www.myxertones.com.
Reply:well theres a program called mp3DirectCut and you can jjst make the ringtone (then its the part you want anyway) so you put it in the program then select the section you want then save it and put it on your phone


No comments:

Post a Comment